Do you have something to say about CP?
POSTED ON 26TH JULY 2019
Call for speakers!
The Cerebral Palsy Scotland Conference and Exhibition 2019 is now inviting submissions from potential speakers to be considered for a presentation, workshop or panel discussion.
Speaking at the Cerebral Palsy Scotland Conference and Exhibition is a great way to share your story or highlight information or services that are relevant to the cerebral palsy community in Scotland.
They are looking for submissions from:
- health or education professionals
- those with personal or family experience of cerebral palsy
- those who deliver a service that supports people with cerebral palsy
How to submit a proposal
Please submit your proposal by email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Your Twitter handle and LinkedIn profile (if you have them)
- Proposed session title
- Who is your session aimed at? (e.g. people with CP, health professionals, education professionals, parents or carers, everyone)
- Format for your session (either presentation, workshop or panel discussion)
- Session summary (up to 150 words)
- Learning objective (up to 25 words)
- Speaker biography (up to 100 words)
- Audio visual requirements#
- Access requirements
The deadline for submitting your proposal is Monday 29 July at 5pm.
What happens next?
They will collate and review all the submissions, and will inform you in early August if your proposal has been successful.